[Libs-Or] Free phone for patrons

Baars, Bill bbaars at ci.oswego.or.us
Fri Feb 6 09:42:22 PST 2015

We have one in our lobby and I'm glad we do, but it is not without its problems. Main thing is limiting time so folks aren't monopolizing it or parking there all day conducting business when others need it. But it's a good service and keeps folks from tying up a staff phone.

Bill Baars, Library Director
[CityofLO_Seal_OptSiz#E2D662 (3)]
503.697.6584
bbaars at ci.oswego.or.us<mailto:bbaars at ci.oswego.or.us>