[Libs-Or] Policies and Pot

Colin Rea crea at fernridgelibrary.org
Fri Feb 20 15:49:51 PST 2015

My original e-mail query should clearly have gone out to the Director’s list
only.  Put your hackles down, folks.  There’s no judgment here, I’m simply
doing my job in asking a question about a policy issue my board is looking
at and assessing risk so that my limited budget goes toward material and
programming and not lawsuits.  I’m sad to see information professionals
again using this forum to subtly question the intentions of their peers.

Colin M. Rea

Director, Fern Ridge Library District

PO Box 397

88026 Territorial Road