[Libs-Or] Policies and Pot

Elena Gleason egleason at cclsd.org
Tue Feb 24 11:14:45 PST 2015

Thanks for the recommendations, Kirsten!

While we're on the subject of pot-related books, this one is coming out
in April and got a great review in Publishers Weekly:
Big Weed: An Entrepreneur's High-Stakes Adventures in the Budding Legal
Marijuana Business / Hageseth, Christian

Not as vital as some of the how-to stuff, but I bet there will be a lot
of interest.

Elena Gleason
Acquisitions Librarian
Coos Bay Public Library