[Libs-Or] Northwest Central needs your help!

Gina Bacon gina.bacon at pcc.edu
Tue Jan 20 06:48:28 PST 2015

*Northwest Central is seeking to form an Oregon Library Association Round
Table and we need your help!*

[image: Inline image 3]

                                        www.nwcentral.org

Northwest Central is a continuing education clearinghouse created in 2005
by the PORTALS (Portland Area Library System), which for the last ten years
has served as a one-stop-shop for continuing education events, webinars,
and OLA conference materials. We are currently building a new, streamlined
website that will be easier to manage and use. In addition to the new site,
we would like to form a round table to create meaningful and sustained
support for the project.

*We need 25 signatures from active or honorary OLA members in order to
submit a petition for the creation of a round table. If you are interested
in adding your name to the petition, please send an email to Gina Bacon at
gina.bacon at pcc.edu <gina.bacon at pcc.edu>.  *

If you are also interested in becoming a member of the round table, please
indicate your interest in the email.

*Thank You!*