[Libs-Or] OLA Survey - for members AND non-members

Candice Watkins cwatkins at clatsopcc.edu
Tue Jan 20 08:37:50 PST 2015

Calling all Oregon library people - including students, staff, and
librarians - does it seem like something is missing in your life? Some
mysterious yearning you just can't satisfy?

I know what it is!  You want to take the OLA Survey!
http://oregonstate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bIOxM77lzQVviDP

Or at the very least, you'd like a chance a winning a $49 OLA gift card,
which can be used toward membership or conference registration.

This survey is open to BOTH members and non-members.  We need your help to
become a stronger professional organization, to be better at fulfilling
your professional needs. Filling out the survey will take between 10 - 20
minutes.

Winner of the gift card will be drawn at random from survey respondents.
The survey is open until 5:00 pm February 5th.  Winner will be
announced February
11th.

Please take the survey and spread the word!  OLA Survey:
http://oregonstate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bIOxM77lzQVviDP

With great fanfare and cheering,

the OLA Communications Committee
... Sara Thompson, sara.thompson at osucascades.edu, chair