[Libs-Or] MS Office discounts

Heidi Florenzen hflorenzen at hermiston.or.us
Fri Jan 30 15:39:37 PST 2015

Before we switched to LibreOffice we used to buy educational licenses of Microsoft products.  Libraries qualify for the educational discounts, even for staff computers.  I do not know how the discounts compare to government licenses.

More information can be found here: http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/licensing-options/for-industries.aspx#tab=2

Heidi Florenzen
Hermiston Public Library