[Libs-Or] MS Office discounts

Cindy GIBBON cindyg at multco.us
Fri Jan 30 18:30:29 PST 2015

Leah I am pretty sure all public libraries are eligible for educational
pricing from Microsoft for all our computers.  We get that for MCL but it
is our County IT purchasing folks that handle it.  There might be a state
contract you can buy off of that has educational pricing.  Not sure.  I can
probably find out next week.

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2015, at 1:43 PM, Leah Griffith <leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov>