[Libs-Or] OYAN newsletter

Bobbye Hernandez bhernand at co.tillamook.or.us
Tue Jul 7 14:21:35 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Some of you have already sent submissions, but for those of you who haven't there is still time. I will take submissions for the OYAN summer newsletter through July 13, 2015.

I am requesting submissions for the OYAN summer newsletter. If you have any great new teen programs you want to share or simply a great story, I want to hear about it! Do you have any great programs planned for summer reading? Or do you have some books you just can't stop raving about? Write-up some reviews and send them along!

Please send submissions to Bobbye Hernandez at bhernand at co.tillamook.or.us<mailto:bhernand at co.tillamook.or.us>

Thanks,
Bobbye Hernandez
Librarian