[Libs-Or] People Counter Recommendations

Mitzi Olson mitzio at thefouros.com
Sat Jul 25 21:19:46 PDT 2015

Hello.

We are in the market for a people counter in the $300 to $500 price-range. Do you have a counter that you would recommend? Are there specific counters that you would not recommend? It will need to be battery-operated. We have tried the Traf-sys Omni and were unhappy with the difficulty in reading its screen. We have considered the model by We Count People, as the screen is supposed to be easier to read, but unfortunately this option can only be mounted with Velcro. Our fear is that the counter would be susceptible to theft.

I appreciate any suggestions that you can provide.

Thank you.

Mitzi Olson, MLIS
Library Manager
Oak Lodge Library