[Libs-Or] Title of Library Director

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:32:21 PDT 2015

My official title, maybe because of similar thinking, is District
Librarian.  I use this on some official things but I find that in the
library world it is less confusing if I use Library Director.  It better
explains my position and no one has ever thought that it means a member of
the library board.  The only place where there might have been some
confusion is within the Special Districts Association (SDAO) but they
haven't ever seemed all that confused not matter which title I use.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

 “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou