[Libs-Or] YALSA's upcoming YA Services Symposium in Portland

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Wed Jul 29 14:27:08 PDT 2015

I am writing to ask you to help spread the word about YALSA’s upcoming YA Services Symposium in Portland, November 6-8, 2015. Student registration rates are only $59! If you could forward the below information to any list serves or students that you think would be interested, include it in any upcoming newsletters, or post it on your web site, I would greatly appreciate it!  I have also attached the registration form for students to use so that they can take advantage of the $59 registration rate.

Join the Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA), a division of the American Library Association, for the Young Adult Services Symposium in Portland, November 6-8, 2015!  Now held annually, the Symposium has also expanded its focus.  Programs will cover the entire spectrum of topics related to providing services for and with young adults, including programming and maintaining young adult collections.  For a look at the entire slate of programs, visit us online at:  http://www.ala.org/yalsa/yasymposium/programs.

The symposium will take place at the Hilton<https://aws.passkey.com/event/12826318/owner/4173/home> with a theme of:  Bringing it All Together: Connecting Libraries, Teens & Communities.  YALSA would like to extend a special discounted registration rate of $59 for students.  Be sure to register by September 15th , using the attached registration form, to take advantage of our lowest rates.
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Nichole O'Connor
YALSA Program Officer

YALSA's YA Services Symposium
November 6-8, 2015