[Libs-Or] Title of Library Director

Oregon Trail Library District Director otlddirector at centurylink.net
Wed Jul 29 14:55:01 PDT 2015

Greetings from lovely downtown Boardman,

I am truly thankful for the immediate response to my question. I have called SDAO and they assured me that Library Director is the correct title. While they have no stated policies for Special Districts in this instance she agreed with everyone that this is the standard in the library world and in Oregon.

Thank You everyone,

Kathy