[Libs-Or] job postings

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:08:41 PDT 2015

Oh, I forgot to say I have also posted to a number of school joblines.
Some of them are a bit tricky to figure out but Emporia, U of Washington,
and U of Illinois are some of the places I have posted.

I think that in the long run I spent a lot of time posting places but have
never had to spend a lot of money on postings.