[Libs-Or] Securing headphones to adult computers

Dunham, Charles Charles.Dunham at corvallisoregon.gov
Fri Mar 13 09:26:16 PDT 2015

We have attached headphones at our public internet computers. I wouldn't wear them, but they are frequently used, rarely vandalized, and never stolen. The $10 model we buy (Behringer HPM1000<http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-HPM1000-BEHRINGER-HEADPHONES/dp/B00062PN6I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426263071&sr=8-1&keywords=behringer+headphones>) has an L-shaped plug which won't slide though the small padlock we use to secure the computer (see photo). These headphones are over-packaged and occasionally the ear pads work loose (they can be re-seated) but they work well for us.

[cid:image002.png at 01D05D6F.C0A5F8C0]

Charles Dunham
541 766-6965
Adult Services Librarian