[Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacoun] Ballot question

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:40:02 PDT 2015

I thought I would share the comments below with you.  I was a member of ALA
Council when the change was made to using Sturgis instead of Roberts. The
change really helped ALA Council get through its business instead of
getting tied up with some esoteric procedure in Roberts that someone had
dug out. I really don't understand wanting to move back to those difficult
meetings.