[Libs-Or] The Equity Project...

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed May 13 10:25:14 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

just an FYI:

The Equity Project is an initiative to ensure that lesbian, gay, bisexual
> and transgender (LGBT) youth in juvenile delinquency courts are treated
> with dignity, respect, and fairness. The Equity Project examines issues of
> sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression (SOGIE) that
> impact youth during the entire delinquency process, ranging from arrest
> through post-disposition.

http://www.equityproject.org/

Max

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias