[Libs-Or] National Geographic

David Brown greenlionrampant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:10:15 PST 2015

I have a friend who works for NG right now (not cut!), and she watched all
her office mates get laid off this last week. Listening to her about the
changes coming down the pipeline, I am not going to be seeking out a new
subscription to NG at all. Sounds more commercialized, politicized, and
less exploratory.

David Adkins-Brown
adkinsbr at usc.edu
greenlionrampant at gmail.com

"As my dear departed friend Lotus Weinstock used to say: "I used to wanna
change the world. Now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity." "
- Justin Bond