[Libs-Or] 4th Annual - CU Libraries' Children's Bookmarker Contest - Enter NOW

Linda Church lchurch at cu-portland.edu
Mon Nov 9 16:02:46 PST 2015

Library's Arts and Culture Program:4th Annual - CU Libraries' Children's Bookmarker Contest<javascript:Nav('eventid=116025038&view=event&-childview=','detailBase')>
This year's theme is based on Hannah Viano's new book B is for Bear.  Submitted artwork must include a letter of the alphabet to correspond with something that you like about the library.  Entry forms and additional information can be found on our website under Current Events.  All entries will be judged by a team of community authors, artists, and Concordia University staff/faculty.  The winners and honorable mentions in each division will be recognized at a special reception to be held in the George R. White Library and Learning Center on January 8, 2016 at 4:00pm to 6:30pm.  Hannah Viano will be a guest at our awards ceremony this year.
Entries will be accepted from September 21 to December 4, 2015.  Send entries to Concordia University Library:  Attention: Linda Church - 2811 NE Holman Street, Portland, OR 97211 or drop off at our Library Circulation desk.  Entries must be postmarked by December 4, 2015
More information and flyer download at http://www.cu-portland.edu/academics/library/library-events

Linda Church

Director, Art & Culture Program
Concordia University Libraries
t 503-493-6370   f 503-280-8697
2811 NE Holman Street   Portland, OR 97211
www.cu-portland.edu<http://www.cu-portland.edu/>

[GRWLLC Email Header_091208 (2)]