[Libs-Or] Free to a good home

gsharp at cclsd.org gsharp at cclsd.org
Mon Nov 9 16:13:52 PST 2015

I'm looking for a good home for approximately 75 books for tutors or
students using the Laubach literacy method for teaching adults how to
read ("each one teach one:).  Most of the books were published by New
Readers Press, of Laubach Literacy International.

This collection belongs to the Coos County Literacy Council and is
stored here at the North Bend Public Library.  The Council no longer
needs these materials and wants to donate them to a nonprofit group or a
library.  They're free.  If you're interested please contact me directly
and arrange to pick them up, etc. They're in excellent condition and
most of stored in sealed plastic bins.

Thanks,
Gary Sharp

--
Gary Sharp

Director of Library Services

North Bend Public Library
1800 Sherman Avenue
North Bend OR 97459
541-756-5442
541-756-1073 fax

“A library is a shelter for the mind and spirit.”  - Tom McCall