[Libs-Or] Stumper

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:25:04 PST 2015

It is my understanding that Project Wombat,
http://project-wombat.org/faq.shtml, is a good place to ask these kinds of
questions.  Librarians all over the country will help you.  It use to be
called Stumpers.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou