[Libs-Or] Novel-Ties - Discover Great Discussable books for Grades 4-8

Cathy Camper cathyc at multcolib.org
Wed Oct 7 08:13:53 PDT 2015

Welcome to Novel-Ties!
https://multcolib.org/educators/school-corps/novelties

Multnomah County Library School Corps librarians wanted to share these
videos with you, in hopes you can use them in serving schools, educators
and library workers.

Novel-ties videos will introduce you to fiction for 4th-8th grade students
that was published in late 2014 and early 2015. We've chosen titles
specifically for their discussability, and most titles received multiple
starred reviews. We've included discussion/extension ideas and related
websites for each. These videos work best on computers and laptops; some
features will not work on tablets or mobile devices.
--
*Cathy Camper*
School Corps  Librarian

*Follow us on Facebook and Twitter facebook.com/multcolib
<http://facebook.com/multcolib>twitter.com/multcolib
<http://twitter.com/multcolib>*