[Libs-Or] delivery door doorbell and stuff

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Tue Oct 27 13:11:28 PDT 2015

We have a doorbell. Were I to replace/upgrade it, I'd consider more of an apartment intercom-type deal, so that people could actually call my office or the front desk phone instead of hoping someone can hear the doorbell.

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS

Library Director

Driftwood Public Library

801 SW Hwy 101, #201

Lincoln City, OR 97367

541-996-1251 (desk)

541-996-1262 (fax)

www.driftwoodlib.org

>>> Maureen Cole <mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us> 10/26/2015 3:19 PM >>>

Hey all you fabulous people!

Using the Tigard Library this week for a couple of different events made me realize I left a couple of things out of my building plan-one of them being a doorbell (or some kind of notification system) for deliveries before opening. It seems you can go from a doorbell to intercom and video monitoring pretty quickly. What has worked for you?

Many thanks to the Tigard Library staff for use of their facility this weekend and for all the valuable help they provided. It was awesome!!

Best, Mo

Maureen Cole

mcole at orcity.org

Library Director

Oregon City Public Library

606 John Adams St.

Oregon City, Oregon 97045

503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone

503-657-3702 fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library

Follow us on: Facebook!

Subscribe to our email newsletter!

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.

If this is an unsolicited spam message, please click this link to report it: Report Spam