[Libs-Or] delivery door doorbell and stuff

John Goodyear jgoodyear at ccrls.org
Tue Oct 27 13:26:22 PDT 2015

CCRLS has a Sentex unit that connects in to our phone system. It has an
intercom and remote release tied to the phones. It also allows for coded
entry using the keypad.  They do cost a bit more than a doorbell.

http://www.aaaremotes.com/sentex.html#.Vi_cgfmrSUn

John Goodyear
Executive Director
Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service
503-315-4584
jgoodyear at ccrls.org