[Libs-Or] Fwd: Get involved with Libraries Transform!

Jane Corry janec at multco.us
Mon Sep 21 08:09:11 PDT 2015

I like this one. Frankly, @your library never spoke to me, but this one does.  When I first heard this one, I felt like this campaign is easy to understand and immediately brings to mind stories of transformation, from the refugee that finds a place he feels like he belongs to the teens who hang out there and one day become OLA presidents or just don't go to jail, to every author you ever met, to the community that is brought together through the vibrancy of their local library.

Jane