[Libs-Or] 2016 OYAN Raffle Tickets Now Available!

Violeta GARZA violetag at multco.us
Sat Apr 2 15:36:07 PDT 2016

Hello there, everyone.

We are pleased to announce that tickets for the 2016 OYAN Raffle are now
available for sale online at http://bit.ly/1ULKE0v. We accept Visa,
Mastercard, and Discover, and there is no need to be a member of OLA or
even have anything to do with libraries. It's open to everyone.

Tickets for this year's raffle are $5 each or 5 for $20. Prizes range from
the classiest of the classy (a two-night stay at *Sylvia Beach Hotel*,
tickets for two to the *Oregon Shakespeare Festival, *tickets for two to
the *Portland Center Stage*) to the fun (*Pelican Brewery* gift card, *British
Tea Basket*, and an *80s Nostalgia Kit*). We will also be selling tickets
at a table during the OLA Conference in Bend.

My biggest gratitude to all members who contributed to the raffle. Also,
thanks for supporting OYAN and library services for teens in Oregon!

Bobbye, K'Lyn and Violeta
--
Violeta Garza
Preferred pronouns: "she" and "her"
violetag at multco.us
http://www.multcolib.org
Work schedule: Tuesday-Saturday

"What if stories were for everyone? What if the cover of a book that looked
'different' or 'too girly' or 'too ethnic' was seen not as a deterrent, but
an invitation to step outside of oneself?"
--Renee Watson, author