[Libs-Or] Civics workshops reminder

D Cohen dcoheninfo at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 08:21:31 PDT 2016

A reminder that my Civics workshops start tonight. Come and check them out.
Perhaps your library would like them for programming.

There will be 5 different workshops in my initial offering. The ones on the
flyer, plus:

*  Voting, Elections and Campaign Finance: A Review [planning for fall]

*  Influencing Government - how to be a "Citizen Lobbyist"

*  Federal spending via taxes expenditures - "spending by another name".
What we need to understand.

Nice to see a unanimous Supreme Court decision today.

Donna

Donna L Cohen, MEd, MLIS

Portland, Oregon

503-737-1425

citizen at civicthinker.net

Civics for Adults Workshop Series: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and Inspire
Political Engagement