[Libs-Or] Save the Date for the 2017 Mock Printz Workshop

Susan Smallsreed susansm at multcolib.org
Thu Aug 4 14:25:05 PDT 2016

YA Lit lovers, mark your calendars for January 21, 2017, when OYAN will
once again sponsor the Oregon Mock Printz workshop at Central Library of
the Multnomah County Library.  Teens are welcome to participate!
Registration will open in late September.

Here are a few of my favorite titles that just might make it onto the short
list...but no guarantees!

   - *We are the Ants* by Shaun David Hutchinson
   - *The Passion of Dolssa *by Julie Berry
   - *Highly Illogical Behavior* by John Corey Whaley

See you in January!
Susan, Ian & Lisa, your Mock Printz committee

*Susan Smallsreed,** Youth Librarian *
Northwest Library
Multnomah County Library
503.988.9448