[Libs-Or] MCL offering second-level reference help!

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Aug 11 13:06:43 PDT 2016

While we are waiting for the Answerland service to re-launch, the biggest public library in the state would like to remind you that we have a wealth of resources that are available if you need help.

Stuck on a difficult question?  Looking for historical resources?  Please feel free to use Multnomah County Library's Ask the Librarian form<https://multcolib.org/email-librarian> to submit questions during this transition.

Thanks,
Multnomah County Answerland Team

--
Jon Chess, Librarian