[Libs-Or] short notice Coffee Connection-August 19-Oregon City

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Fri Aug 12 10:19:01 PDT 2016

Hi all you Coffee Connection types:
Long time no see! How's your summer been going? I know this is last minute but a few of us are planning on connecting in Oregon City for coffee and tour of our new/almost complete library next Friday morning. This seemed like the perfect time to get back on track with our regular coffee meet-ups. Here's the scoop:

Where: meet at Singer Hill Café, 623 7 St., Oregon City (this is right across the street from the library at 606 John Adams) http://singerhill.com/
When: Friday, August 19, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00'ish; I'll get to the Café early to try to snag some tables. We can walk across the street to the library for a tour when we are jittery, full, and believe we have collected everyone who wants a tour
Caveats: 1) we may not have electricity in the library-not to worry-there are lots and lots of windows; 2) there may be roadwork-it's summer 3) Singer Hill is typically crowded-but the other nearby coffee shop has a 20+ men's Bible group every Friday and Singer Hill is super-duper close so there you go 4) the library really is not finished so  a) there is construction noise and b) you're going to have to come back when it is finished (shameless plug-Grand Opening on October 15)

Looking forward to seeing whoever can make it. In the meantime, have a GREAT weekend!

Mo

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.