[Libs-Or] Using Articles or E-books in Displays / Exhibits?

Rhiannon Cates rhicates at pdx.edu
Tue Aug 23 12:19:49 PDT 2016

I have had success in the past making and printing out QR codes of
articles/e-books to display with books and/or author information ~ small
paper copies of the codes/info for patrons to take and look up later are
also great! It's a bit smoother than writing out URLs and the instant
direct link to the article or digital title is pretty snazzy. Instructions
for non-smart phone/users accessing ebooks on a desktop could also be
included, or available on a separate slip.

Rhiannon Cates, Library Technician
Special Collections & University Archives
Portland State University Library
(503) 725-5760 // rhicates at pdx.edu

<https://www.instagram.com/psulibarchives/>[image:
https://twitter.com/PSULibArchives] <https://twitter.com/PSULibArchives>