[Libs-Or] Digital Projects Internship at Multnomah County Library!

Jenkins LUMPKIN jenkinsl at multco.us
Fri Aug 26 12:23:43 PDT 2016

Are you a whiz at Adobe Photoshop and ABBY FineReader?  Do you dream in
Dublin Core?  Can you bearly wait to contribute your talents to a digital
collection?

You might just be a perfect fit as a Digital Projects Internship at
Multnomah County Library!

We are seeking an MLS/MLIS graduate student to work with our Technical
Services staff on digitizing and cataloging materials for our collection.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please review the
application
<https://multcolib.org/sites/default/files/MCL%20Digital%20Projects%20Intern%20final%20PDF.pdf>
.

Thank you!

Best,

Jenkins

*Jenkins Lumpkin*
*Senior Office Assistant*
Multnomah County Library
919 NE 19th Avenue | Suite 250 | Portland, OR | 97232
My schedule: Tuesday - Friday; 9:00 - 3:00 pm
503.988.3622
multcolib.org

Library Human Resources Honor diversity | Champion learning | Embrace change