[Libs-Or] Digital Projects Internship at Multnomah County Library!

Jenkins LUMPKIN jenkinsl at multco.us
Fri Aug 26 12:27:34 PDT 2016

Ahem. . . .  Can you *barely *wait to contribute your talents to a digital
collection?

I'm blaming it on Friday Brain!  Apologies for the error!

Best,

Jenkins

*Jenkins Lumpkin*
*Senior Office Assistant*
Multnomah County Library
919 NE 19th Avenue | Suite 250 | Portland, OR | 97232
My schedule: Tuesday - Friday; 9:00 - 3:00 pm
503.988.3622
multcolib.org

Library Human Resources Honor diversity | Champion learning | Embrace change