[Libs-Or] “Getting To Know Mary Jane: The Perils and Promise of Marijuana Policy and Practice” - Keynote Panel at PNC/MLA 2016 - Oct 17-18, 2016

Max Macias mmacias at pcc.edu
Fri Aug 26 16:18:32 PDT 2016

Leafly <https://www.leafly.com/>is much better than Weedmaps.

Incidentally, librarians could learn much from Leafly's site and app.

Thanks so much for putting this information out.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Max

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 4:08 PM, Laura Zeigen <zeigenl at ohsu.edu> wrote:

> There is no dispensary tour yet scheduled, although I believe some
> enterprising folks have already created a mobile application that maps
> these out (https://weedmaps.com is one).
>
> Alcohol definitely *not* required - I just wanted to alert people to the
> deadlines and minimum number (in order for activity to go) that was
> involved.
>
> Laura

Max Macias, MLS
*Pronouns: | He, Him, His |*
Teacher Extraordinaire
TSS Training Team

Training Team Twitter feed @TSSTrainer <https://twitter.com/#%21/TSSTrainer>

PCC TSS Training Team Blog <http://blogs.pcc.edu/tss-training/>

Are you an employee who is off-campus and wants to access a page behind the
firewall, then you have to tweak the URL. Just add the following extra
characters to the front of any Intranet web link:
https://view.pcc.edu/login?url=