[Libs-Or] REFORMA OR Lincoln City Sept 10th Meeting

Fernandez, Natalia Maria Natalia.Fernandez at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:40:31 PDT 2016

¡Hola OR REFORMISTAS and supporters!

The REFORMA OR chapter and OLA Roundtable<http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/> is meeting on Saturday, September 10th, 10am-4pm at the Driftwood Public Library in Lincoln City - please join us  - all are welcome to attend!

Attached are the meeting minutes from our May meeting and here is a link to the agenda for the Sept meeting<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M5qzrr8U5k5UmqYzAkT768-I1czEGArJVJ0f8MKNzX0/edit?usp=sharing>. If there is anything you would like to have added to the agenda, please contact me.

If you would like to attend virtually, here is this information:
Sat, Sep 10, 2016 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM PDT
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/401426973
You can also dial in using your phone: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 401-426-973
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready