[Libs-Or] REFORMA OR Lincoln City Sept 10th Meeting

Fernandez, Natalia Maria Natalia.Fernandez at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 10 07:43:26 PDT 2016

¡Hola OR REFORMISTAS and supporters!

The REFORMA OR chapter and OLA Roundtable<http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/> is meeting on Saturday, September 10th, 10am-4pm at the Driftwood Public Library in Lincoln City – all are welcome to attend!

More information about the meeting can be found on the REFORMA OR Meetings and Events<http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/meetings-and-events.html> page. We are in the process of organizing an option to attend the meeting virtually and the meeting agenda is forthcoming – we will add all updates to the website and will send a follow up email later this month.

We hope to see you there!

~ Natalia

Natalia Fernández
Curator and Archivist, Oregon Multicultural Archives<http://scarc.library.oregonstate.edu/oma/index.html> & OSU Queer Archives
OSU Libraries: Special Collections and Archives Research Center
natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu<mailto:natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu>