[Libs-Or] OLA Conference 2017 exhibitor/sponsor registration now open!

HART Thea thart at springfield-or.gov
Tue Dec 13 15:44:09 PST 2016

Hello colleagues,

If you have any contacts who may be interested in exhibiting at the OLA 2017 conference in Salem, Oregon or are interested in sponsorship or advertising opportunities, please forward this message to them.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D25557.BE698DB0]

Your support for our conference is a vital way of showing your commitment to Oregon libraries and our shared mission to serve our communities.

OLA Conference 2017 in Salem, OR

April 19-21, 2017
Salem Convention Center
April 22, 2017
Salem Public Library

Registration is now open for both exhibitors and sponsors. The registration deadline is February 28, 2017.

If you are not able to join us as an exhibitor, you can still extend your support to the Oregon Library Association by becoming a sponsor. This year we are adding a Saturday to the conference so that our school library colleagues will be able to participate. There will not be a space for physical exhibits at the Saturday venue, so we encourage sponsorship of Saturday events if you want to reach that audience.

To explore the different opportunities available to you, please review the Sponsorship and Exhibitors Packets (linked on the Sponsor and Exhibit page<https://orlib17.wordpress.com/sponsors-exhibits/> of the OLA 2017 conference website).

Ready to register?
Sponsors registration form<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_227117>
Exhibitors registration form<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_227112>

Please contact me with any questions. Happy holidays!

-Thea

Thea Hart
Exhibits Chair, OLA Conference 2017

Librarian and Arts Commission Liaison