[Libs-Or] Your library on the NEW OLA website!

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Tue Dec 13 16:11:03 PST 2016

Hello Oregon Library Land!

Your Oregon Library Association is making some big changes to the
olaweb.org website!
This has been in the works for some time, as it was identified as a big
priority during our strategic planning process. As I'm sure you can
imagine, migrating our web presence is a big process, and the first step is
to upgrade the membership software that we use, Memberclicks.

So, in the near future, you will be seeing some updates and changes to the
OLA website. Your ideas and feedback are welcome. We are hoping for a fast
and seamless transition.

Now for the fun part:
*Do you want a photo of your library featured on the OLA webpage?*
We would love to feature pictures of the wonderful libraries in Oregon (the
events, activities, buildings) on the page. So please send me some photos!
I'm told that image size needs to be 980 x 245 pixels. And of course,
please only send photos that you have permission to use, with respect for
rights, patron privacy, etc.
Thank you so very much!
Elsa

--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*