[Libs-Or] Any ideas for marketing a self-published book?

Amy Blossom ablossom at jcls.org
Mon Jan 4 16:46:22 PST 2016

Hello,

Midge Raymond, a publisher, Ashland Creek Press, who lives in Ashland, has
written a book called Everyday Book Marketing.  It's for people who aren't
sure how to promote their work.  I think it's been helpful to people and she
does have a section on promoting to libraries.

Amy Blossom, Public Services Librarian and

Ashland Branch Library Manager

Jackson County Library Services

ablossom at jcls.org

541 774-6987