[Libs-Or] Any ideas for marketing a self-published book?

Dale Vidmar vidmar at sou.edu
Mon Jan 4 18:30:17 PST 2016

Amazon's CreateSpace has a good marketing site called Marketing Central:
https://www.createspace.com/MarketingCentral

Dale

Dale Vidmar
Professor
Information Literacy and Instruction Librarian/Distance Education
Coordinator/
Education, Communication, Nursing, Health, Physical Education, &
Leadership Librarian
Digital Media Gallery Venue Coordinator
Hannon Library
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland, OR 97520
541-552-6842
vidmar at sou.edu
http://hanlib.sou.edu/dale

"Anything that I ever did that was ultimately worthwhile,
initially scared me to death."
- Betty Bender