[Libs-Or] Wanted: ACRL Oregon Communications Coordinator
Uta.Hussong-Christian at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:25:53 PDT 2016
The ACRL Oregon Board is seeking its next Communications Coordinator. Do you enjoy creating and posting diverse web content? Do you enjoy volunteering alongside a motivated and collegial group of academic librarians? Are you looking for an opportunity to get involved with Oregon's ACRL Chapter/OLA's Academic Division? Well, ACRL Oregon has an opportunity for you! Consider being our next Communications Coordinator! Duties include:
* Creating webpages for the ACRL-OR WordPress website (e.g., Fall Conference webpage, Past Conference webpage, OLA Annual Conference webpage, etc)
* Creating forms (e.g., scholarship application form, conference registration form, etc)
* Posting Board Meeting Minutes
* Updating Board member information (September each year)
* Coordinating with OLA Webmaster
* Using Memberclicks Content Management System
* Publicizing events and news of interest to academic librarians via multiple channels
The appointee must be a member of OLA/Academic Division (ACRL-Oregon) and will serve a 2 year term. See the full position description on the ACRL-OR website: https://acrloregon.org/position-descriptions/communications-coordinator/
Please contact Uta Hussong-Christian (current president) or Stephanie Debner (president-elect)<https://acrloregon.org/about-the-board/> by July 25th to express interest or to ask any questions.
We look forward to welcoming YOU to the ACRL-OR Board!
ACRL-OR President, 2015-2016
Science Librarian | Associate Professor
Oregon State University Libraries & Press
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or