[Libs-Or] Help the SJSU School of Information Gather Employer Input

Nicole Purviance nicole.purviance at sjsu.edu
Thu Jul 7 12:23:23 PDT 2016

Greetings,

Graduates of the Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) degree
program at the San Jose State University (SJSU) School of Information are
working at organizations located across North America.

Do you supervise any employees who earned their MLIS degree at SJSU? If so,
we'd like to send you a short online survey to assess how our alumni are
performing in the workplace.

Please fill out this online form
<https://ischool.sjsu.edu/employers-sjsu-ischool-graduates>  with your
contact information. You may also copy and paste the form URL into your
Internet browser: https://ischool.sjsu.edu/employers-sjsu-ischool-graduates

We anticipate sending the survey link in late summer/ early fall 2016.
Please note that any employer who chooses to take our online survey will
remain anonymous, and all responses will be aggregated.

Thank you in advance for helping us in collecting this important data. If
you have any questions about this survey, please email us at
ischool at sjsu.edu.

Contact:

Nicole Purviance

Director of Marketing and Communications

School of Information

San Jose State University

One Washington Square

San Jose, CA 95192-0029