[Libs-Or] LT3 Job Posting at Oregon State University

Scofield, Ian Ian.Scofield at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jul 26 16:25:50 PDT 2016

Join the exceptional team at Oregon State University's Library! We have an opening for a Library Technician 3 (Posting #: P00432CT). In this role, you'll be responsible for maintaining the payment records for electronic resources, monthly and year-end reconciliations, keeping records in the Integrated Library System, and renewing services. You'll also collaborate with team members in the library, accounting, and across vendors to help manage 4.7 million dollars in electronic services. Don't worry, "Shushing" library patrons is not part of the job! Our gorgeous campus is located in Corvallis, Oregon, a short drive to the coast, Portland, and many recreational opportunities. Please visit https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/29431
to review posting and apply. OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled.

Please excuse the cross-posting.

Ian Scofield
Serials Acquisitons - E-Resources
121 The Valley Library