[Libs-Or] LA1 opening at Lake Oswego Public Library

Kelly, Melissa kelly at ci.oswego.or.us
Wed Jul 27 14:41:32 PDT 2016

Greetings!

The City of Lake Oswego is seeking an enthusiastic, knowledgeable problem-solver with outstanding customer service skills to work in its award-winning, top-ranked public library.  The Circulation Department of the Lake Oswego Library endeavors to provide the highest level of service and ethics to our users because we recognize the vital role we play in creating a supportive, meaningful, and enriching environment for all members of society to seek free and equal access to information.  If you are passionate about helping others and seek to continually improve yourself and the effectiveness of your workplace, we hope you will consider joining our dedicated team at the Lake Oswego Library.

This is an union-represented, part-time position at 20-29 hours per week.

For the full job announcement and application materials, please visit:  http://agency.governmentjobs.com/lakeoswego/default.cfm

Melissa J. Kelly, MLIS
Library Manager
Circulation Services
503-675-3996
kelly at ci.oswego.or.us<mailto:kelly at ci.oswego.or.us>

Lake Oswego Library, 706 Fourth Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
http://www.ci.oswego.or.us/library

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.