[Libs-Or] Charter for Portland Community College

Tony tony_greiner at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:53:19 PDT 2016

Hi Colleagues:

I am trying to track down the language for the incorporation of Portland Community College.  According to a document  on the wall of the college president's office, the State of Oregon issued a Charter on 13 May 1965. But what I am looking for is the actual language of the charter.  It is my understanding that these documents spell out rights and responsibilities.

Any help on where to find this would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tony Greiner

Primo and Alma: Making WorldCat Local Look Good
**tony_greiner at hotmail.com**