[Libs-Or] Fwd: Please share this with your groups

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:11:50 PDT 2016

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dawes, Trevor <tadawes at wustl.edu>
Date: Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 7:04 AM
Subject: Please share this with your groups
To: ALA TF on Equity Diversity and Inclusion <tf-edi at lists.ala.org>

TF members,

Can you please share the message below with your respective constituent
groups (I’ve already sent to BCALA and REFORMA) and with the diversity MIG.

Thank you.

Subject: Going to ALA in Orlando?  We need your help

Friends,

We, the ALA Task Force on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, are
co-sponsoring a volunteer event with the Orlando Public Library during the
upcoming ALA Annual Conference in Orlando. We are looking for volunteers on
Friday June 24, 2016 for a lunchtime reading event (tentatively for between
noon and 3pm) and Monday June 27, 2016 for a school supply drive (time
TBA). We need approximately 10 volunteers for each event. If you
are interested please contact Anthony Bishop (antb2809 at yahoo.com).

Thank you so much, in advance, for your time,
Trevor

—
Trevor A. Dawes
Washington University in St. Louis
co-chair, ALA Task Force on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias