[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] UPDATED GLBTRT Programs and Events at ALA Orlando

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:25:06 PDT 2016

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adan Griego <griego at stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 9:04 AM
Subject: [REFORMANET] UPDATED GLBTRT Programs and Events at ALA Orlando
To: "REFORMANet at googlegroups.com" <REFORMANet at googlegroups.com>

fyi

------------------------------
*From:* glbtrt-l-request at lists.ala.org <glbtrt-l-request at lists.ala.org> on
behalf of Peter Coyl <peterdcoyl at gmail.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 15, 2016 8:54 AM
*To:* GLBTRT LIST

Hello GLBTRT members:

Below is a brief schedule of the GLBTRT Programs and Events scheduled for
ALA Annual Conference at Orlando.

Please note especially the GLBTRT Membership meeting on Saturday.  I want
to thank our Programming Committee for organizing our programs.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  And as always, please the
online scheduler (http://www.eventscribe.com/2016/ala-annual/) for changes
to room assignments as you plan.

Peter C.
Chair
GLBTRT

*Saturday, 6/25*

8:30am-11:00am              GLBTRT Executive Board Meeting, Hyatt Bayhill 20

11:30am-12:30pm            GLBTRT Membership Meeting, Hyatt Bayhill 18

3:00-4:00pm                    The Wedding Heard ’Round the World: The
Michael McConnell and Jack Baker Story, OCCC W109B

4:30-5:30pm                    Queer Zines - Where We’ve Been, Where We
Are, and Where We’re Going, OCCC W102A

5:30-7:00pm                    Larry Romans Memorial (OCCC, W109A)

*Sunday, 6/26*

1:00-2:30pm                    No Room at the Library: The Ethics of
Diversity (OCCC W105B)

3:00-4:00pm                    Reflecting Realities: Transgender Fiction
for Today’s Tweens and Teens, OCCC W102A

6:00-8:00pm                    GLBTRT Social, Blue Martini Lounge (located
in Pointe Orlando Shopping Center; 9101 International Drive #1182, Orlando)

*Monday, 6/27*

10:00am-12:00pm            Stonewall Book Awards Program, Hyatt Florida
Ballroom *[FREE]*

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>