[Libs-Or] CCRLS changes coming

John jgoodyear at ccrls.org
Fri Jun 17 17:03:22 PDT 2016

Hi,

I thought I would share this with the larger group.  Some of your patrons
may be affected.

Beginning July 1, 2016, Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service
member libraries will raise limits for the number of items checked out from
1 to 10 for Basic library card holders. This includes residents of Polk,
Yamhill and Marion counties who live within the CCRLS district but outside
of public library coverage. The number of holds allowed will also increase
to 10. Oregon Library Passport Program cards will also be increased to 10
items out and 10 holds.

Basic cards will remain free, as before. Totals for children using CARE
cards will remain the same at 25 checkouts and holds.

Those who have purchased cards that will expire in June will be given an
extension until July 1st if they wish to switch to the free Basic card.
Patrons may still purchase full service cards to receive the full allotment
of 50 items checked out at a time. For more information, please contact your
<https://sites.google.com/a/ccrls.org/public/about/member-libraries> home
library.

Thanks

John Goodyear
Executive Director
Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service
503-315-4584
 <mailto:jgoodyear at ccrls.org> jgoodyear at ccrls.org