[Libs-Or] Eugene Public Library - Library Assistant 3 Positions

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Mar 8 11:21:32 PST 2016

Hi!

Eugene Public Library is in the process of recruiting interested candidates for a variety of Library Assistant 3 positions.  Please check out the listing if you are interested:  https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/eugene/jobs/1359258/library-assistant-3-multiple-positions

The postings close on Monday, March 14 at 5:00 PM Pacific.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll get you connected with the appropriate hiring supervisor.

Thanks,
Traci

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian