[Libs-Or] The restroom question

David Brown greenlionrampant at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:04:07 PDT 2016

I have a number of friends who are Trans. I went ahead a forwarded your
question to them since their POV might be useful. Hope you don't mind.

David Adkins-Brown
adkinsbr at usc.edu
greenlionrampant at gmail.com

"As my dear departed friend Lotus Weinstock used to say: "I used to wanna
change the world. Now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity." "
- Justin Bond