[Libs-Or] Images Subscriptions for Libraries?

John Schoppert JSchoppert at cgcc.edu
Tue May 17 12:41:22 PDT 2016

Steven,
Have you tried Creative Commons search?
https://search.creativecommons.org/
You'll still to verify copyright license levels but it's a good place
to start.

John Schoppert, MLS
Director of Library Services
Columbia Gorge Community College
400 East Scenic Dr.
The Dalles, OR. 97058-3434
541-506-6080
jschoppert at cgcc.edu
http://www.cgcc.edu/library

>>> "Engelfried, Steven" <engelfried at wilsonvillelibrary.org> 5/17/2016
12:13 PM >>>
We’re planning to get an “images subscription” for our library.
Something where we can get a bunch of images and use them for library
stuff without violating copyright laws.  iStock Photo, Shutter Stock and
Photo Pin are a few we’ve started looking at.

We’re wondering if other libraries have any recommendations?  We’re
looking for reasonably priced, good variety, and good library-related
images.   Any suggestions?

Steven Engelfried, Library Services Manager
Wilsonville Public Library
8200 SW Wilsonville Road
Wilsonville, OR  97070
503-570-1592